Our Virtual Sunday Worship Services
Though our church building is currently closed for Sunday Worship, we invite you to join us in our live-streamed virtual worship services via YouTube! The live stream begins at 10:00 am each Sunday. Contact our Office Manager, Greg Sager, at email@example.com before Friday if you’d like an electronic copy of our order of worship.
Sunday Worship in Our Church Building
Now that we have re-opened our building for worship services, we invite you to visit us in person! We are located at: 6355 N. Spokane Ave. in Chicago, IL (on the corner of Spokane Ave. and Leoti Avenues, two blocks east of Central Avenue and a half block south of Devon Avenue). There is ample street parking around the church. You can find directions to our church here.
As part of our current COVID-19 safety procedures (see more info below), we ask that all visitors to our worship services reserve a seat in advance. We have 2 sign-up options:
- Click here and fill out the form for the date of the worship service you plan to attend. Please be sure to sign up each person in your household who plans to attend. Step-by-step instructions (with pictures!) are available for using this method.
- Call our Office Manager at 773-763-4230 and let him know that you’d like to reserve a seat (feel free to leave a voice mail message).
Updates to Our Sunday Morning Schedule:
10:00 am Worship Service – Our church creatively blends the richness of tradition with the freshness expressed in the Church today. We also seek to creatively blend the gifts of all God’s people in an inter-generational worship setting. On any given Sunday, we will be reading the Bible, sharing concerns and praying, hearing a sermon, singing hymns and contemporary songs. Due to COVID-19 safety guidelines, we have suspended our children’s programs. However, we invite your whole family to take part in our Family Worship in our Chapel! The Chapel is specially set up for Family Worship with separate tables and activities for individual families. Those who join us in the Chapel will also be able to follow along with worship elements taking place in the Sanctuary, while engaging with crafts or activities that build on the Scripture, sermon and other worship themes for that Sunday. This provides a way for children to be more active during our worship service while remaining at a safe distance from others.
11:15 am Virtual Coffee Hour – Our usual Coffee Hour and After Worship Opportunities have been canceled due to safe-distancing concerns. We invite you to join us on select Sundays for our Virtual Coffee Hour over ZOOM!
COVID-19 Safety Procedures
When you arrive for our Sunday Worship Service, please enter through the Sanctuary doors on the northwest side of the church building. Members of our Hospitality Team will take your temperature, check you in on the reservation list, and help you find a socially distanced seat. Families who have requested a spot in our Chapel for Family Worship will be directed to the Courtyard entrance. We ask that you wear a mask and practice social distancing for the duration of your time in our church building.
Before visiting our building, we ask that you please review the following COVID-19 Self-Check Questionnaire. If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, we respectfully request that you not enter our building at this time.
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms during the last 24 hours: Fatigue, Fever, Chills, New loss of smell or taste, Cough, Congestion, Sore throat, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Muscle or body aches, Nausea or vomiting, Diarrhea, or Headache?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Are you currently subject to Chicago’s Emergency Travel Order quarantine guidelines due to out-of-state travel?
After the service, please take a moment to wipe down the area where you were seated (supplies will be provided) and exit via the side aisles of the Sanctuary, maintaining social distancing as you leave. If you have joined us in the Chapel, please exit through the main Chapel doors.
Looking for additional information?