Small Group Gatherings (25 people or fewer)
Our building (6355 N Spokane Ave) has partially re-opened for Small Group Gatherings. If you are coming to our building for a meeting or other gathering, please review the following protocols:
- Groups may only utilize the Chapel & Anderson Room bathroom. After each use of the restroom, follow the posted instructions for sanitizing with the cleaning supplies provided.
- Group meetings are limited to one hour. (In the case of special events that may require longer than one hour, contact church staff for prior approval.)
- Visitors must wear masks at all times inside the building. (Exceptions are available for children ages 2 and under.)
- The following COVID-19 Self-Check Questionnaire will be posted at all church entries. If you answer yes to any question, we ask that you do not enter the building.
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms during the last 24 hours: Fatigue, Fever, Chills, New loss of smell or taste, Cough, Congestion, Sore throat, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Muscle or body aches, Nausea or vomiting, Diarrhea, or Headache?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you traveled to a state that is currently on Chicago’s ‘quarantine list’ in the past 14 days?
- Upon arrival at our church building, all visitors must submit to a temperature check. Any visitor with a temperature over 100 degrees Fahrenheit will be asked not to enter the building.
- Social distancing (at least 6 feet apart) must be practiced. No handshakes, hugs, etc.
- No preparing or sharing of food and/or beverage inside the building (you may bring your own food and/or beverage into the building).
Sunday Worship Gatherings
We hope to re-open soon for public worship (with new safety precautions) and welcome those who are comfortable gathering in person. Our COVID-19 guidelines for Sunday morning worship gatherings will be posted soon.
While we are separated by distance, here are some ways to stay connected!